Cronjobs function is executed every minute with a dedicated cron runner. To manage cronjobs use the plugin WP Crontrol.
Troubleshooting Cron Errors: Allowed memory exhausted
To troubleshoot the issue, you need to install the Crontrol plugin. Follow the steps below to find the job exhausting the memory.
- Note the time the error happened from the Errors page. If it's a regular error, find the time interval.
- Open Crontrol by going to Tools > Cron Events.
- Open Cron Scheduled in the top menu and find the jobs that are running at the same interval as found in step 1.
- Go back to Cron Events and find the jobs from step 3.
- Run jobs one-by-one, leaving at least 5 minutes between runs. Monitor the Errors log in the WooCart dashboard. One of the jobs will show up in the log. Analyze that job, it usually comes from a plugin. You can then either disable that plugin or troubleshoot the issue further.