You can export Store files from WooCart and restore it on any WordPress host.
Downloading the files and database
Go to the Backups tab on the Store dashboard and click the links for files and database download.
Restoring the site on a different host
Follow the below steps to restore the Store.
- Create a new WordPress site on the new host.
- Make sure WordPress version is the same on both sites.
- Upload your files to the new host with your preferred protocol (FTP/SFTP). In most cases, wp-content is enough.
- Restore the database by following the instructions on WordPress.org.
- Remove folder wp-content/mu-plugins.
- When you have confirmed the new site works, change the nameservers to the new provider.